Entries with no category
We are down to the last week of games and still we have a number of possibilities for several autobids and a number of at-large spots. Based on the GPI right now, this is what the playoff field will be.
After the games this Saturday, I will place my final projections before the playoff field for this year is announced on Sunday afternoon.
This week's projections are in bold.
1. N Dakota St (9) (1.00) MVFC #1
2. Montana St (2.29) Big Sky #2
With two weeks left, we are really starting to see what teams we will be watching in postseason play. In fact, Central Arkansas clinched the Southland autobid this past week so we have one team for sure in the playoffs. After this weekend, it will be even more clear but we still have a lot of teams on the fringe so wins are needed.
Here is this week's projections based on the Gridiron Power Index (GPI). Teams in the playoff field by this week's projections are in bold.
With just three weeks to play, the playoff field is starting to take some shape, although there are many possibilities left. Here are the projections based on the Gridiron Power Index (GPI). Teams in the playoffs are in bold.
1. N Dakota St (8) (1.14) MVFC
2. Ga Southern (1) (3.00) SoCon
3. Montana St (3.71) Big Sky
4. Sam Houston St (5.00) Southland
5. Indiana St (6.86) At-Large #1
6. E Washington (8.00) At-Large #2
7. Cal Poly (8.86) At-Large
Sorry for my delay this week in getting out the projections. NDSU still holds the top spot but we did see some shifting of teams. Here are the playoff teams for this week per the Gridiron Power Index (GPI). Playoff teams are in bold.
1. N Dakota St (7) (1.57) MVFC
2. Ga Southern (3.71) SoCon
3. E Washington (2) (4.00) Big Sky
4. Cal Poly (4.86) At-Large #1
5. Sam Houston St (6.71) Southland
6. Montana St (7.71) At-Large #2
Updated 10-27-2012 at 02:14 PM by Kent
With all the upsets last week within the top 10 teams, we have some movement of the GPI but not as much as I would have thought. North Dakota State still holds the top spot despite the lose at home to Indiana State.
Listed below are the projections based on GPI for the playoffs. I have also shown what I believe will be the matchups based on this 20 team field for this week (listed in bold).
1. N Dakota St (4) (2.14) MVFC
2. E Washington (2) (3.43) Big Sky