Here is my take on the playoffs as of the latest GPI.
10/17/2011 GPI Top 25
1. Ga Southern (1.14) SoCon #1
2. Wofford (2.86) At-Large #1 #2
3. Northern Iowa (3.14) MVFC #3
4. N Dakota St (4.00) At-Large #2 #4
5. Montana St (4.86) Big Sky #5
6. Sam Houston St (6.00) Southland Home-2nd
7. Maine (8.29) CAA Home-2nd
8. Appalachian St (9.14) At-Large #3 Home-2nd
Here are my projections this week for the 20 FCS playoff participants. One team that was ranked in the bottom in Appalachian State I think will out bid anyone and get a home game in the second round.
Like the prior list last week, I tried to pair with geography in mind but there are a few schools that really have no one close. I know that the second round can have some conference teams play each other but I choose to try to avoid these.
10/10/2011 GPI Top 25
Updated 10-12-2011 at 05:31 AM by Kent